How to speak spanish?
How to speak Spanish?
If you are wondering how to speak Spanish very fast we have some advices for you.You should know that Spanish has structure. Many times the Spanish students want to speak Spanish with the same structure in English.It is recommedable that you visit a latin american country and live with a native speakers.
We have some tips how to speak Spanish very fast.
- Practice the pronunciation of the vowels. All the time the vowel A is A, never changes. Many problems with the pronunciation in Spanish is due students think is the same like English.
- Many times you want to translate words by words, but how can you translate ideas. Most of the cases you have to translate ideas. Example: I am late: Many times Spanish students translate this like: ESTOY TARDE. In Spanish this sentences is not right. The correct translation is : ESTOY RETRASADO. or ME AGARRO LA TARDE.
- If you live with a native Spanish speaker you realize that: I AM EXCITED means ESTOY EMOCIONADO, not ESTOY EXCITADO, because ESTOY EXCITADO is used just in situations related with sex. Be carefull.
In Spanish to use MUY and MUCHO can be confusing for people learning the language. Below we will show you when to use Muy or Much according to certain grammar rules.
Muy means Very in English. El es muy alto. He is very tall.
Muy is an adverb. Ella trajaba muy despacio. She works very slow.
There is only one form of the word Muy. It has no masculine or feminine form and there is no singular or plural form either.
Muy + adjective
You normally use Muy before an adjective to increase the intensity of it.
- Mi hermano es muy alto – (My brother is very tall)
- You use MUY before an adjective and MUCHO before a noun.