Learn Spanish in Nicaragua with our Spanish courses
Learn Spanish in Nicaragua. Spanish School Nicaragua is located in Esteli, a popular tourist destination north of Managua. Esteli is a fast-growing and progressive city of about 120,000 people. It enjoys a pleasant climate throughout most of the year due to its location in the north central highlands. Known as the “Tobacco Capital,” the 3rd and 4th most famous are produced in Esteli.
Spanish School Nicaragua offers courses in Spanish as a language. Each course includes a comfortable homestay with wifi access as well as interesting activities to choose from. Students have the option to choose from a range of beginner, conversational and advanced classes. All ages and levels of Spanish are welcome with the promise of guaranteed results. In order to effectively learn Spanish in Nicaragua, students are immersed in real-life situations that help refine skills and build confidence.
To learn a language is to immerse yourself in the culture of a people. In taking a course with Spanish School Nicaragua, you will be able to both experience the true culture of Nicaragua as well as gain practical experience utilizing the language in everyday life. Learn Spanish in Nicaragua and support our dump project in Esteli, Nicaragua.
Courses are taught by highly qualified instructors who are dedicated to helping you learn Spanish. Course Options Include:
- One-on-one Spanish courses tailored to your unique level, learning style and age.
- Virtual Spanish lessons via Skype
- A choice of Spanish courses with 20, 25, 30 or 35 lessons per week
- A variety of special Spanish courses to meet your needs
- Homestays with a Nicaraguan family (Wifi access available in all homes)
- Immersion in Nicaraguan culture through visits to tobacco factories, clinics, marketplaces, tourist destinations and more! The experience will be more realistic than other cities like Granada.
- We provide local cell phone and bicycles during the Spanish course.
Learn Spanish in Nicaragua with us and support our dump project in Esteli.We guarantee that you will be able to take your Spanish to the next level after participating in one of our Spanish courses!
Jetpac, a startup known for their social travel guide app, has analyzed more than 150 million Instagram posts in 6,000 worldwide cities to come up with a ranking of the happiest countries on the globe.The bigger the smile, the higher the smile score.Latin American countries dominated the list, with the Philippines as the only top-ten country outside of the Americas. Brazil came in first with a smile score of 60.8 out of a possible 100. Nicaragua came in second with 59.4 out of a possible 100
Language is culture.Language is the soul of the country and people who speak it.
“Tell me and I’ll forget ; show me and I may remember, involve me and I’ll understand”