Spanish School Nicaragua- Learn Spanish in Esteli, Nicaragua
Reason why you should study Spanish in Esteli, Nicaragua?
- Learning Spanish in Esteli is cheaper than other cities in Nicaragua and Costa Rica.
- Esteli enjoys a pleasant climate throughout most of the year due to its location in the north central highlands.
- Nicaragua is safe.
Spanish School is your best language school in Esteli, Nicaragua. Spanish School Nicaragua is located in Esteli, a popular tourist destination north of Managua. It enjoys a pleasant climate throughout most of the year due to its location in the north central highlands. Known as the “Tobacco Capital,”
Spanish School Nicaragua offers courses in Spanish as a language. Each course includes a comfortable homestay with wifi access as well as interesting activities to choose from. Students have the option to choose from a range of beginner, conversational and advanced classes. All ages and levels of Spanish are welcome with the promise of guaranteed results. In order to effectively learn Spanish in Nicaragua, students are immersed in real-life situations that help refine skills and build confidence.
Courses are taught by highly qualified instructors who are dedicated to helping you learn Spanish. Course Options Include:
- One-on-one Spanish courses tailored to your unique level, learning style and age. See our list of prices
- Spanish online courses via Skype.
- A choice of Spanish courses with 20, 25, 30 or 35 lessons per week
- A variety of special Spanish courses to meet your needs
- Learn Spanish in Nicaragua and live with a Nicaraguan family (Wifi access available in all homes)
- Immersion in Nicaraguan culture through visits to tobacco factories, clinics, marketplaces, tourist destinations and more! The experience will be more realistic than other cities like Granada.
- We provide local cell phone and bicycles during the Spanish course.
We guarantee that you will be able to take your Spanish to the next level after participating in one of our Spanish courses!
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”